Saturday, May 16, 2009

Scared in Seattle

I'm smiling but I'm freaking out too. I'm smiling because I am staying the night with my bff megan. We were sitting in her tent outside and then Megan screamed. Then we heard muffled laughing. I wanted to know what was wrong and she said somebody had brushed their hand along her back from the outside of the tent. We started to get scared so we went inside. We asked them if any of them had gone outside and tried to scare us out of our tent. They all swore they hadn't. It's scary, we don't know who did it. It's starting to give me the creeps. I don't know if they like snuck into the house and are waiting for us to fall asleep so they can MURDER US!!! If you are reading this don't bother calling the police. They won't be able to do anything. And probably by time you read this we'll either be dead or the whole incident will be forgotten. Hahahahahahahaha. I'm watching a hilariuos movie. IDK what it's called so don't comment and ask. but she was like all messed up and sawlike six of her boss. Then she was like, "Come here, I have to say something. come closer, all six of you." Then when she was at home and when somebody knocked on her door she was afraid. So then she garbbed A GIANT TOOTHBRUSH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Now I'm laughing at megan because she's playing w/her guinea pigs. They are so cute! I just love them. Their names are Dora and Glory. Gotta go. Bye!

No comments: